Facial Blushing Consultation

With so much information out there getting a truly expert opinion can be crucial to making the right decision. Dr. Reisfeld is available for a paid phone consultation appointment for anyone who would like to learn more about their facial blushing/sweating condition. Dr. Reisfeld will answer all your questions sharing with you his years of experience, study and research on this topic. For those patients able to travel to Southern California you can see Dr. Reisfeld for a medical and prescription consultation. There are certain medications that can be tried to help with this difficult condition.

To schedule your appointment please call us at (310) 557-3037.


  1. Blushing  February 28, 2015

    Hi ,, i have facial blushing and with heat and it’s making me feel so bad i did the surgery for sympathetic clips on the nerve and the blushing goes about 3 months and it comes again and I don’t know what to do now ,, what’s the treatment Doctor? and thank you

    • Center For Hyperhidrosis  March 9, 2015

      For many years I`ve been telling the public and my surgical colleges not to perform ETS for facial blushing or facial sweating. This opinion is based upon many years of experience of doing ETS for palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis. Unfortunately you had the operation with recurrence. I do not recommend redo of the operation because it will fail again.You can call at 310 557 3037 and I`ll try to explain that recommendation.

  2. VAMSI  February 14, 2015

    Hi I am having a heavy facial sweating, it is difficult for me to have face to face meetings and get involved in social interactions.

    I feel nervous when discussing with my bosses and start sweating excessively on my face even in Air conditioned settings.

    Please give me a permanent solution for this

    I am staying in Dubai….

    please reply me on my mail id.

    • Center For Hyperhidrosis  February 14, 2015

      Thank you for the comment. Facial sweating as you describe it is typical of cranio-facial hyperhidrosis that happens in social situations. Unfortunately the surgical treatment of this type of hyperhidrosis is not advised. The only thing I can recommend for you is treatment with oral medications such as Robinul and mild anti-anxiety medications. You can consult with your local doctor in Dubai about those medications and hopefully some help with be obtained.

  3. annie curtis  November 12, 2014

    Please can or will you give me some names of medications I can try when I ask these doctors in Raleigh NC they don’t know of anything and don’t even know what to say. THANKS SO MUCH!!

    • sweatypalms  November 16, 2014

      Hi Annie, the general topic of hyperhidrosis is not so well understood and considered as important by many physicians. There is a lack of knowledge among the medical community with regard to this problem that affects between 1 and 2% of the population. The sub subject of facial hyperhidrosis / blushing is even less understood. Physicians do not really understand the toll that these problems take on people. You as a patient will likely have enough information by now (after reviewing this website) to use it to educate your family physician or any internist and try to work with them about finding some solution with the different medications outlined here.