This patient had axillary suction curettage a year prior for excessive armpit sweating that did not succeed. Patient wanted to know what his/her options were.
Dr. Reisfeld’s approach:
Since recurrences can happen a very detailed discussion should be carried out about which method was used previously. A redo operation using the sub-dermal laser ablation and axillary suction curettage is possible.
- Each case is unique and a very detailed discussion should be carried out between the patient and the surgeon.
Other topics of interest:
- Sweaty Hands
- Sweaty Feet
- Armpit Sweating
- What is ETS – Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy
- Details of the surgery
- Patient Testimonials
- Younger Age Hyperhidrosis
- Frequently asked hyperhidrosis questions
- Ask Dr. Reisfeld a question
- Request an information packet and evaluation
Do you have a question that is not answered here? Just ask and we will answer you right away. To ask your question click here.
Please view our disclaimer.