The information and content of this web site, such as graphics, text, images, and other material contained on The Center For Hyperhidrosis site (sweaty-palms.com) are for informational and educational purposes only. The information on this site is not to be used for diagnosis and or treatment, or to be used in place of professional medical advice from your doctor or physician. This web site is intended as an introduction to Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy. When considering this or any surgical procedure, consult with your surgeon for any additional information regarding the surgery, risks, complications, recovery and results. Do not disregard professional medical advice or hesitate to seek it because of something you have read on The Center For Hyperhidrosis web site.

If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.